It’s motivation Monday! Many people are enjoying some R&R during spring break right now and finding it hard to stick with their workouts while on vacation. These are some of my favorite apps that make it a little easier to get your workout in so you can get back to the beach:
- Nike+training workouts A collection of fun workouts hosted by celebrity athletes. You can mix up your workouts or follow a month long program.
- MapMyRun My personal favorite. The only equipment you need is a pair of sneakers. It’s great exploring new running routes on vacation.
- MHunters Need a push? This is like having your own personal coach motivating you to reach your goals. The exercises use your body weight, making it easy to do anywhere.
- Seconds interval timer We know hiit is effective in producing maximum calorie burn in minimum amount of time. This app has templates for hiit, tabata and circuit training so you can get your workout done fast!
- YouTube The possibilities are endless. You can find and complete any workout, from yoga to Pilates to kickboxing, all in the comfort of your hotel room.
Now that you’ve gotten in your workout, go back to enjoying that frozen margarita!